Reviews for "MegaMan & X:Final Battle"

Sprite movies kick ass

i love sprite movies and i am pretty good at them myself. if youd like we could partner up and make a sprite team and we would make sprite movies together. i have none posted but thats because im still making my FF meets Blinddate sprite comedy. team up with me in making sprite movies and we could accomplish a lot. i have over 10000 sprites. e-mail me at mecha_streizand@yahoo.com. if your interested e-mail and reply. if not then just reply. thanx. reply

CheveLoco responds:

i'll email you as soon as possible...but this was just my first try..so i dont know if i'll keep going after this one..

Pretty good spriter

Hey, nice job there.

thanx

not bad

it was good but i was too bored at the start probably because i am not that big of a megaman fan at all.

hehe..well thanx...

Big megaman X fan........

Great job with well.......everything! I'm a big mega man X fan and this is the first entry I've seen where the author atcually knew the difference between Megama and X. If the next one is anything like this I'll watch it. Nice job!

CheveLoco responds:

thank you..yeah i think there's a difference between the two..i am glad someone feels the same way about it.