Reviews for "MegaMan & X:Final Battle"

That was an excellent sprite movie

Only the fart jokes where dumb. And I always thought that even the basic version of X is stronger than Megaman so Astro Man should be no match for him. I mean he´s quicker than Megaman cause he can dash and walljump and all thias stuff.

Awsome totaly awsome

I have always been the biggest fan of mega man I have alot of megamans stuff this movie was soo great PLease hurry and make more !!!!!!!!!!!!

A job well done!

Great job on this. The intro was amazing, as cool, or even better than a normal Mega Man intro. The beginning was dumb, but it picked up after that and ended on a damn cliffhanger....how dare you!!

This movie rocked!

Finally, someone realized X & Megaman are different robots and took advantage of it. I haven't seen a flash movie that had a total lack of blood yet was still this funny in a long time.

That was freakishly awesome

I don't get it though, I mean, it said the final battle, yet it's to be continued.... don't make sense, it's still a good flash though, keep it up and hurry with the continuation, I'd like to see that as well.