Reviews for "MegaMan & X:Final Battle"

*FART*

'=/

AWESOME, MAN!

This flash rocks! Oh, and to the previous reviewer: The waiting song is the Jeapordy Theme.

HOLE S...

I love this movie! best sprite movie EVER! but what is that waiting song, I've tryed to find it but I don't know it's name. If you can tell me I'll be very happy ^_^

great flash

good flash, but it looks like you used various things from megaman games(i.e. backgrounds, megamanx)but maybe you didnt it is still a decent flash.

CheveLoco responds:

yeah i did mix from different megaman games

Rather amusing

I dunno what MasterStalker is talking about, no real violence but that was actually kinda funny. First I watched your Bass's revenge series and I must say this is WAY different. Oh well, works for me.

-The Boodazm

CheveLoco responds:

well this was my first sprite movie