Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "grotte sous-marine"

Very sexy and sweet. The lyrics are kinda conceptually heavy for the style of music. Not that the lyrics aren't good. They are very thought provoking. It's just, I think I kinda like it better not knowing what she's saying, so I can imagine happier more light hearted things lol. Melodies are pretty but typically generic. It's pop though, so, it's pretty much a requirement. Gets stuck in your head like INSTANTLY, so, it succeeds in being pop.

Production sounds good.

I REALLY like how sparse the beat track is. I expected it to go into a typical beat-centric style but it stayed nice and open and I think it better serves the warm watery feel of the tune. It's kind of a bold choice for pop but I'm all for it. I REALLY don't like the auto tune and don't take that personally. I am just SO burned out on hearing that wobbly auto tune stuff. An un-auto-tuned vocal track would have taken this from great to epic but I understand.

Troisnyx responds:

Re: lyrics, I have long been influenced by Mylène Farmer — she writes thought-provoking lyrics over peppy pop songs, so there's a chasm of sorts between the music and the words.

Understood about the Autotune; it was just a fun thing for me to try.

Cool music!

Beautiful song! Only thing is I think the reverb was a tad too loud on the vocals and you could have done with some light de-essing as well. The music itself is really nice, I like the flow, and that choir you did is wonderful. The sparseness of a beat makes the sections with it very powerful.

this is awesome!

Big Fan

Troisnyx responds:

Aw thank you for the vote of confidence! 💖