Reviews for "-The Pan-"

Fun stick adventure

This was notbad seemed like you could have made this longer maybe some new scenes even it was alright though, nice action and fun, This was a pretty fun adventure and great film with some nice stick adventure, there are tons of stick adventures out there but this one had a nice little twist of a story on it aswell as some good adventure with the sticks so nice job

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~

~X~

makes you think how your friends will be to you in a similar situation

Was just waiting for the purple guy to get up in the end there, and get out victorious...

Oh well, it's another melancholy ending nicely done! Unexpected twists, and sad how all that starts so great and full of friendship derails to a senseless bout of violence like this, one after the other dying along the way... it's a sad path, but so creatively portrayed.

-cd-

This was an awesome stick cartoon. The best part was the very end. You just had no idea that would happen. I guess it's just quite dreary in everything it does. The music was fairly good too. I was confused by how there was no blood at first.

Then I got it! I don't know what the purpose of the hypens was. This was quite well paced for its length. With no dialogue, I guess you could call it a music video! It was really creative.

Haha! Amazing! Hilarious! And a bit romantic with Lady Purple and Gentleman Black Stickman. More!!