Reviews for "Without a Ticket"

nice.

great song! props to your saxophonist!

The trumpet player's playing is a bit muddy though :/

You might've been able to do a bit more on keyboards, though it works well overall, so I won't complain too much there.

Keep up the good work!

Love the sax!

Whoever's on sax did an amazing job. I like the trumpet a lot too. All of it is really well put together. Excellent work! :D

props to that alto player.

hey man, awesome song!
real improvisation makes my life.
if i ever get to the level that that sax player is at, i'd be elated
keyboard solo was burnin as well
any chance of forwardin me a copy of a score/lead sheet?

anyways, keep up the amazing work!
keep it swingin

sounded great

Excellent job with this one man, really sounded great. Though I really loved the brass and woodwinds, both groups were played beautifully and sounded great as well, nice job with that. The percussion sounded great as well, sounded like they were played very professionally and were very catchy, well done. Excellent workk here man, 5/5 from me, keep up the good work! :)

Marvelous!

Like, I CAN NOT describe with words as to what I think of this piece. All I can say I love it!