Reviews for "Without a Ticket"

nice

Personally i am a fan of this type music and i gotta say nice music right here. The beat of it how weill it was all put together excellent.

Amazing

Great sound. You have got a awesome sax. The keyboard was also very good. I loved the keyboard solo. Very smooth drumming. It is difficult to make someone listen to your music during 8 minutes. But you did it. My congrats.

Great

I liked the idea, simple and clean, nicely done.
Some great ideas in solos, but I don't know about that C chord! :)
Just my opinion though so who cares right!

Anyway keep it up!

Excelent!!

Nice beat. The sax and trumpet where the best.

Those drums make my foot move for its own :P

Nice job, gone directly to my playlist!!

Awesome!

Your whole band is amazing, your keyboard solo was extremely interesting and fusionish. Love the blend of classic horn themes mixed with the more modern keyboards and bass. Some of the best music NG has heard!