For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Ten men"

Another piece of fantastic art work

im serious u should submit ur comics to dark horse or marvel they would like ur style of art work it deep and dark but yet at the same time there like a deeper meaning then like death i really enjoy ur work

UNDERNATION responds:

thanks again man. I'm looking around for right now. I've got some work coming out next winter through Image I think.

Composition is sick

very heavy beat the shit out of them feeling right on.. the best is how you only see his hands/legs

badass

i favourited but forgot to do a review. anyway, very cool i like the style and bold colours dude reminds me of jamie hewlett and some of his art. keep it up.

UNDERNATION responds:

sometimes I think I lapse into Hewlett, but I hope that doesn't mean I'm stuck in the late nineties with the bulk of his popularity. It was a bad time for me what with tons of cheap beer and nintendo 64. Thanks for the fav brosif.

cool