Reviews for "We Are the Night"

Its good but could be better

I will be honest. the drums never change but i undersatnd your just writing something there so its not empty and dull so i can look past that. The singer doesnt appeal to me. however further into the song when you do a harmony thing with the voices, it gets better. The guitar track on the other hand is flawless, except the solo needs some work on the smoothness area. but all in all its a groovy and listenable solid hard rock tune. cant wait to hear more from you

Nessbeatsfox responds:

Thanks for the review!

This song was never meant to be perfect. I just threw it down cause it sounded good, but since it seems to be doing pretty well, I plan to rerecord it at a professional level (as professional as I can get it anyway). Thanks for listening!

awesome song

great song but the vocals are hard to hear and understand

also the drums dont quite fit the song

zxcy says sweet

that song was realy realy cool

good!

Really good song i think that you could use those drums for christmas though the synthed ones just don't sound as well. The vocals leave a little to be desired but all in all it was very good. Well done!

simon

Egh...

Not bad... vocals do need a bit of work though. Don't be afraid to make more songs like this.

Nessbeatsfox responds:

Thanks sloppyjoo!

Well, I have more songs I'm ready to record, but I now lack a drum set. I've got a new one coming (hopefully for Christmas) and as soon as I get it, I'll be recording several new songs.