Reviews for "Gobi's Valley"

I can hear the music

I really like the look of the lighting, and the colors used here, and of course, the contrast between the cartoonish shapes and realistic setting. I really like the details too like how it looks like we're looking past the rocks, and how you can physicially feel the sunlight. I also really like the look of the sand stirring up around the rocks, giving the piece a more atmospheric look. The colors of the shading is also quite nice. I do have a critique though, but please, don't let me interfere with you.

I'm a bit confused by the "ramp" leading towards the desert; it sort of toys with the camera angle a little. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a birds eye view, or a view where we're looking up a ramp. Or is it supposed to be completely flat? Nontheless, this is a good painting.