Reviews for "Rain Down"

Very Nice. Wa Wa We Woah

cool

nice

Fucking amazing....

the screams r not so good.... BTW if u c a EMO spit at him

production

need to sort the production out, but when you do this could be awesome. All the parts are there, but get a bit muddy, the vocals over-ride the guitars, the gits are way to quiet in the mix, so are the drums, just needs tweaking and it would sound great, nice trk, get's 4/5 from me.

CWN responds:

I know what you mean. Main problem with the guitars: I used a Fender Strat. My BC Rich was broken at the time.
The mix is sort of raw, next song im working on sounds a lot better. Hey, it's a learning process, and recording is not easy, especially if you have no idea what you're doing. (like me sometimes :D )

Crunchy

Interesting tone on the guitars really crunchy kinda like slip knot. There's a click in there thats kind of annoying. I don't know if thats part of the drum track or if you're peaking somewhere but if you render it again that may be something you wanna look at fixing. All in all its a good tune. I really dig the back up vocals they fit into the mix. The ping pong delay is a bit disorienting especially if you listen to music in head phones like I do. The effect is cool but if you can tone down the panning. It takes away from the musicianship when you have to deal with the helicopter effect.
I like the showman ship with the rain noises and the sample at the beginning. Keep it up I can tell you guys took a lot of time with this. I wouldn't mind hearing more.

CWN responds:

Working on a remix, especially concentrated on the drums. The clicking is actually the bass drum, with no bass in it or something. The new raw mix sounds a lot better. Also removed the panning, as it was starting to annoy me as well!

Thanks for the review!