For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 43 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Danger Ahead"

Awesome

this song is awesome, but it didnt make much of an impact... overall, it's excellent! :D

Excellent.

This is definitely the best loop I have ever heard. Not much to say beyond that.

wOw

this was your first song? SERIOUSLY? wow. I am quite impressed with you and your life. You are a talented person and you will be BIGGER than basshunter (I hope he doesn't see this) and all of the other electronic music makers out there. Keep up your good work!

i can use this

just great

I wish it was longer...

This is the second or third short loop that I have heard from you that I think is absolutely awesome. The only thing I wish is for you to make this and the other two into longer tracks. If you did then I'd favorite them. I don't like favoriting short loops for some reason, don't know what it is exactly though.