Reviews for "Danger Ahead"

The G.A.M.E.R. TV Channel has spoken!

This will be perfect for my flash anims!
G.A.M.E.R. TV would be proud to put this in one of our Pivot Videos!
This song is pure genious!

OMG

So this is totally one of the tracks I burned to a CD and listened to in my car back in like 2004. Must have been here a long time! Crazy I found it again ;) Awesome piece of work!

Oh, that's why I recognized it

This is actually used as a boss battle theme in Eye Attack 2
(http://www.yoyogames.com/games/12157 4-eye-attack2)

It was perfect!

Congradulations on getting a song that was used in 59 entries! As I was obviously familiar with it, it is really cool to see its entirety in its raw form. It does not limit itself to just being about bosses, but can instead be thought of as suitable for any great action/adventure type of thing. There is so much ambition in something that is so short! I never get tired of hearing it, even if it has become used a little too much. You can really appreciate the individual beats used in this, and how they all matter.

YEAH