Reviews for "Danger Ahead"

YOU PWN

YOUR'E THE BEST NUFF'SAID

woot!!

man i loved that. I tried out the beta of reason i own fl4 and i was wondering is there a way to transfer the plugins from reason to fl because i like reasons selection but i am used to fruity loops.

NOTICED ONE THING !!!

Play this track/Loop all tooooo fast and you will hear just a glimpse of the "Song of storms" from Ocarina of Time but a little darker!
Eehh forget about that! *Cough*
Its good anyway, scared away my Lil Sis from the room with this track and a lot of creaming!
I mean two platinums?? (7 Thumbs up)

You Pwn!

Dude I am so inspired by your work!! Could you tell me what program you use to make this? I wanna try it out for myself :)

ParagonX9 responds:

THIS IS A REPLY TO EVERYONE WHO LEFT A REVIEW FOR ONE OF MY SONGS:

First of all i want to thank everyone for all the reviews and votes!
I always read every single review that has been posted. I just don't always have the time to respond to all the reviews. Just to let everyone know:
I use 'Reason 2.5' to make my music, And for the audio mastering i use Soundforge. I dont play any instrument myself, But im planning to follow some piano lessons to increase my skills.

Don't worry about thinking that im gonna leave the Audioportal... Thanks to the Audioportal so many people know who I am now! =)

And I have SO MANY incompleted songs here which i want to finish and submit here soon! So just keep looking for it on my audiopage here ;)

Thanks again ;)
- JD (ParagonX9)

Just...perfect!

Dis shit is awesome man! I´m gonna download the others to!