Reviews for "Metroid Physiology"

Whoa

It's like in the back of my brain that's how I always imagined they'd look except I never realized it.

Your research and dedication to the metroid really pay off! Thank you so much for all the hard work. This image will stick in my mind prominently for years and years to come.

Wait a second.

Yes, I understand what you're trying to say, but if the Metroid attempted to inflict pain, and then intercepted the electronic signal produced throughout your nervous system, you would in effect not feel anything because the pain itself is being absorbed, so there wouldn't be any pain.

BEAUTIFUL!

I myself am avery big Metroid fan, and I love your super realistic approach to this iconic beast. But as I'm sure others have stated, metroids don't eat flesh. They are basically a recharable battery, they'll take the energy they consume and use it until they need more.This is where the battery similarites end. After they absorb enough energy, they will mutate into a new form. Problem is, no one has figured out how to extract the energy from the metroid, because no one knows what the energy is, so they aren't a very good source of power. You are proabably right with the electrical charges from the nerve system. You also neglected to mention that metroids can asexually reproduce when exposed to beta rays or phazon. Any ways, they art itself is absolutly amazing, although, the description was a little off. So 9 out of 10.

WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!

amazing draw!!!

amazing

such astonishing detail, ill never see metroids the same. love this picture.