Reviews for "Edd (2003)"

yep

life is that boring for some people. if your one of them, get out and do something fun before you get too old to do a thing :P

2003.... whooo......

I saw asdfmovie4 when it came out, then I saw Eddsworld on recommended. I clicked on the video, "MovieMakers". Saw it once, forgot about it. 4 years later, in 2015, I was watching asdfmovie (s) and I saw the Channels list on TomSka's channel. I remember MovieMakers then went to the vid. Forgot for about a week, then looked up The Gamer From Mars, watched "5 Dead Youtubers". I dropped my tablet and cried... I've been watching Eddsworld ever since, and I have been watching A LOT. Rest in peace Edd, you are in all our hearts!

the start of it all

I actually cried, I am not joking