Reviews for "Edd (2003)"

intresting

Well the audio went along pretty well. This flash had some meaning a bit hard to understand and follow but the stick man made movie move along. This sorta also had some sort of message and overall not the best animated but nice work and school life and reality can be odd sometimes.

Indeed a worthy of life flash
Life and then the computer so true

good

is the story of youre live?????????????????

Cool.

Yes, yes, very good. Alright, what's with all these guys commenting that it has simple graphics, and therefore giving a low score? It's got it's merit in being entertaining. Yeah, of course it's not brilliantly illustrated, but that's not the point! With an animation it doesnt have to be, it has it's own style and individuality regardless, and it offers you something. C'mon now, isnt that what art's all about?

... Yeah, I know, Im looking way too far into this...

Where it all began.

I like it but what does it mean like it doesn't make sense