Reviews for "Edd (2003)"

Strawberry blonde

Lol i always crack up went people say that 2 me... but i agree with the ppl below you have really inproved and this is brill for a 1st flash mine was lame thats why my page is empty lol

gud 1st one.

I agree with Devils108 that you've come so far getting more and more fantastic.

not bad

not bad i liked it, could have done wiv a bit more happening but u get 10 cause it's ur first one. I've seen your latest one and u really have come very far. well done 10/10 and 5/5

hmm

such humble beginings....sorta

wow

See, practicing was a good start. In spite being made fun of by earlier flash animations. You have really gotten great since then brother. this is a 10 because it's fun seeing your first 1