Reviews for "Katamari Depressed"

Cool :P

Aha i remember katamari. This looks like a down and out version, katamari out of work :D

Araelyn responds:

Haha. Yeah, that's mostly what it is haha.

Oh My Gosh!!!

Hah! that is Straight-Up Fantabulicious!!! It seriously just made my day Seven Times^-^ Great Job! <>,..,<>RAWR

Araelyn responds:

Aww thank you very much! I'm glad you like it! :D

excellent work

graet job! Not just on the Katamari spoof, but on how well it's drawn. Your a real great artist. I'm glad that alot of Newgrounds is fine art submissions, like yours. Bravo!

Araelyn responds:

That's so nice of you! Thanks so much, I really appreciate it :)

i love it. katamari is such a bizarre game.

Araelyn responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you love it! Yeah, I'm currently obsessed with Beautiful Katamari. It's crazy sauce.

That nose..

Oh, he ain't rolling balls anymore..He's rollin' something else! I like these backdrops you use, they work with your grungey drawings very well. Nice work again!

HAHAH. Hell yes.