Reviews for "Khuskan - Not Enough"

I'm gonna be honest with you...

I really have always been a fan of your work, and you lived up to your reputation in my book with this song. It's absolutely spectacular! You have a way with the piano, and those strings fit perfectly. The thunder was great, and so were the vocals! I personally suck at working with accapellas so I have to admire that.

I like that old record sound it had throughout the song, but gradually moved more towards the background, that was a very nice touch =)

Great work! 5'd and fav'd!

OCON

Khuskan responds:

Well to be fair, the vocals were made for the track, not the other way round, so all credit goes to Tamar for being bloody exccelent. She even has her own IMDB page :O
imdb.com/name/nm2659692/

The record sound doesn't intentionally get quieter, that's just one of the fabulous effects of the side chain 4 band compression system I used to emphasise the drums and melody.

Thanks for the 5s!

This deserves #1 rank on NG.

So beautiful and calm. Smooth and elegant.

Music you could make love to.

Nice job man.

Love it man

Added to my collection. Love the mellow sounds

Well done.

This girl has a nice voice.

a pleasant surprise

this is my first time listening to music on NG. I wasnt expected anything special when i randomly chose a song, so i was happily surprised when i heard this. the voice is very nice, although i did notice some possible imperfections in pitch as others have mentioned. but imperfections can be nice to hear for some reason. the background was melodic and soothing and mellow:it reminded me of some of the beats of Royksopp, a swedish band.