Reviews for "Absalom RPG 2"

awesome

what a beautifully done game. This should inspire more people to produce more flash on this level. Thank you and keep bring Absalom

Total Awesomeness

This is probably the best game on Newgrounds as of right now! Keep up the great work on the series! When the third one comes out, a good password is RRMESDQQ.

An excellent game, with a fantastic storyline.

Great work on this! It's been a blast to play the first two episodes, and I can't wait to see how your the game evolves.

The graphics aren't the best, and the music's a bit campy, but the look and feel of the game is wonderful, and the minimalist anime drawings didn't detract at all from my enjoyment of the game. Love the characters, love the plot...

Again, great job. Keep 'em coming! Please!

When is the next one?

I patiately wait for the next installment. For a year. A YEAR. Why have you not continue this? Iuse to play this hours on end. So make another one.
I am Morte-Azul

Calm down people !

Calm down people !

This game is nearly 10 Years old.

It was made with Flash 5. The first flash, which gave you the possibility to make action script based games. It´s still in the games section because it´s a classic.

Back then flashs had to be small in filesize, to load quick. That means low graphic effects and a minimum of animation and sounds. Flash 5 also wasn´t so good at compression.

My advise, take this game as a history lesson in flash games and don´t blame the maker.