Reviews for "Absalom RPG 2"

Ultimate ownage!!

This is the greatest game on NG together with Part 1! I played it for almost 3 hours. Its so addictive! How can anyone say its too short. Drawings, music and story are all top notch. This one deserves to be in the top 20... even higher! Why is this so underrated?? anyway.. YOU RULE KINSMAN!! I hope to see part 3 soon!

Some of the best shit ive seen. I liked it alot

This is the pinnicle of these point and click flash games. The maker of this game is kick ass and should be given some loot to make these. I would love to have more of these games buy this guy. Keep em coming!!!!!!!

Sweeeeettttt!!!!!!!!!

This was the absolute best.I just loved this please hurry up and make the 3rd!

Holy crap!

How come some ppl hate this game! what the heck happened here? why isnt this on rank 5 or near that as it used to be? how can this be on rank 17! man, if i could just have more voting power...

For those who are going to play it, make sure you played the first one, and all passwords are in caps.

Enjoying the fruits of your labors.

You've managed to improve on yourself while making Absalon2. Very commendable acheivement. The Art Work flows smoother and has generaly incressed in meshing quality, You've given fans plenty of new options. As well as Managing to add multiable personality Depth to the to the story line.

I'm Impressed, you've Filled in peoples general motives with-out the -thrashing EVIL around as if it was good- garbage that seems to be everywhere in RPG games. Plus addional fact that you've made a respectable game that isn't about chosing or dependant in calling on dark powers, a.k.a. Magic to save us all (that shine is just martha's personality bursting thru). To many people seem to keep forgeting that magic's only Aim is to weaken then destory you in the end.

And! have avoided the basic (pure fighter style) problems of Flaunting mindless, overpowered Band of killers (a.k.a. Town Slaughtering fighters and the Mass Murders Inc. adventuriing parties) adds a respectable extra Value to this game above the common RPG lines. :) Flashy

Good job on the addional monster development, my General 1 Hit-Kill style had to be toned down slightly in exchange for a little extra defence and to-hit. Having the random card deal was also an annoying but welcomed challange. Giving the monsters a fighting chance.
**Kinsman, You might want to re-visit this game and give any Pc's under lvl8 2 suite cards of 7-8 as a base to work from*.

Plus an unexpected spice to the game- HERE! KITTY KITTY! The ever classic fem Cat fight, LMAO! A fun oddity was the Slot machine, wasn't expecting that. I can just immagine their reactions to finding a deck of normal playing cards, trying to work out the *rules* in relation to themselves sitting at a table.

Combat tips:
My post on the first game might be helpful, I seggest Playing the first game and building up your stats there to lvl8 or 9. Don't get over cocky, watch your HP lvl's. Using better judgment is even more important here.
??Mid-game saves? Bla!, Run?.. From that Rabble?.. Riighttt... (scarcastic)

Fight in the forest untill Emma is level 9 and Martha is lvl7. (yes, mindless exp. growth, close to an Inn) Over Stock on heal potions, It's become much harder to drag out Martha's healing ablitys to keep 3 peoples HP's up. In the Town, Always take down that halo-doll thing and the 100-leg critter first, RATs have poison ablities, take them out first if the monsters lacks the top 2 types. With Martha, It's now a toss-up between healing or attack for survival.
There's a little more to the learning curve, master all the challanges of the first game.

And each new peice of this makes the existing ones better... Must fullfil.. Conquest..
What! politics? argg.