Reviews for "Jurassic Park Clock Style"

Im not a clock hater.

I love clocks. Some of my favorite movies are clock films. This, in my opinion, was just bad. The plot dragged on and on, the animation was allright, but could have been better, and the bleeps were annoyingly loud. This is your first movie, and it's a preatty good start, but I'd work on your stuff some.

Dear Lord...

Well, that certainly did suck. The scenes were drawn out far too long thus destroying any hope of pulling off anything humorous. The graphics were bad, you used the shitty ClearClock version of StrawberryClock, and you failed miserably at making this a worthy spoof.

To properly spoof Jurassic Park in "Clock Style" then instead of cloning dinosaurs, the scientists should have been cloning giant Mol-Mols or Peggies. That would have been hilarious, especially if HamburgerClock was the parks owner.

Anyway, the movie sucked. AceofSpadesClock is a terrible name. Nothing in this movie resembles anything close to being considered "Clock Style" (aside from the word "Clock" and the use of Clock avatars).

Keep up the good work

-Rads

This was your first clock movie...

...and lets hope and pray for the sake of all our souls that this was your last.

You've got a budding talent, but Clock Movies aren't your stuff. There is nothing in there that even the newest clocks would find of interest.

I have to credit you for trying, but please, PLEASE, do NOT try this again.

clocks are retarded

how did the clock craze start up anyway? I dont get it. They are clocks for fuck sake. how is it that they have human like qualities and how can they: talk, move, see, hear, and do many other things when they have no physical features needed to do any of these things? THEY ARE CLOCKS FOR GODS SAKES!!! THE ONLY THING A CLOCK CAN DO IS GO TICK TOCK TICK TOCK!

And another thing; why do such good animators join a gang of losers who just bitch to everyone about how their movie they had spent a month on is blammed? Well i'll tell you why.
"IT'S BECAUSE NOBODY LIKES CLOCKS AND THE HEAD LEADERS OF THE CREW ARE GAY AND WHEN YOU JOIN THEIR SIDE BY JUST THINKING OF ANY RANDOM FOOD AND INCLUDING THE WORD "CLOCK" AT THE END,(ex Potato clock) AND MAKING IT YOUR USERNAME, EVERYONE WILL JUDGE YOU AND SAY THAT YOU ARE A HORRID FLASH ANIMATOR.

Disgrace

This truly needs a lot of work. The use of clicker or some such program is unacceptable for voice acting, & other sounds needed to be included.
However completely contradictory to what I've just said, the 1 rate is for the Rex, which had a good sound.