Reviews for "Jurassic Park Clock Style"

One thing

T Rex should have slipped on Banana Clock's peel.

Hmmm. . . . . . .

Humph, nothing special!!! The one thing that pissed me off the most was that Bannana Clock had Strawberry Clock's Voice!!!!! Get it right please!!! A clock movie must be CLOCK perfection and this was NOT it!

Watch Turd Clock's flash films! Now those are funny and they get it right!

Good animation though! You have potential. :)

Ace-of-Spades-Clock responds:

... It all depends on how you personify a "right" clock movie. In other words: Who gives a flying fuck how the voices are! Sheesh, it's just text-to-speech, just as long as they're all different. If you want a "right clock movie", stop picking others' apart, join the crew and make your own, you can be Sir-bitchalotClock!

ok.

I found it totally hillarious when the banana got electrocuted from the fence. That was my only favorite part.

Heh

One of the only good parts was the "im clock clock" and the uncomfertable silence. im not sure if it was intended or not. The banana clock was funny too.

Ace-of-Spades-Clock responds:

No, that was not intended; but on a second view, I came to notice that, and it is kind of funny...

Interesting

It was pretty funny, but what in the hell was with the whole clock thing? And they voices, what the heck did you use? Microsoft Sam?