Reviews for "Jurassic Park Clock Style"

L337 ANIMATION

OMFG another sucessful roject from a clock artist! That was truely great and i think has topped Milkclocks 'milks world 2' for my number 1 fav flash on newgrounds WELL DONE, dont like bad reviews get you down jsut that people arent open minded... CAN'T WAIT FOR LOST WORLD

I love Clock crew movies

I've heard some racist crap in my days but these MOTHER FUCKING CLOCK CREW HATERS have reached a new level of racist!
WHO THE FUCK FUCKING CARES OF ONE CLOCKS RETARDED MISTAKE IT DOES'NT MEAN ALL CLOCK MOVIES SUCK!
These ppl who hate clock movies are just 50 year old virgins who can't make Flash or have sex.So they take out their anger on these GREAT award worthy movies!
Truly a work of art.
and to all those clock haters
GET A MOTHER FUCKING LIFE GET SEX LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY TO A FUCKING COW AKA YO MOMMAS AND STOP THE FUCKING RACIST REMARKS YOU STUPID ASS COCK SUCKERS!!!!!!!

Another Clock Masterpiece

i love Clock Crew movies. i cant not watch them, and they are just plain funny. i have to agree with Gex_1 about Clock Crew haters - they can all fuck themselves for all i care. anyone who gives a Clock movie less than a 6 is shit, unless they have a few positive comments OR if they said something like "It's okay, but maybe you should so-and-so" because at least the latter likes it and is trying to help the Clock Crew. as for any other people who give them less than a six, FUCK YOU!

Wicked i luv it

That was really good especialy the *beep*when a swear was on im kinda like that,swearing is a waste of time ain't it Bannana Clock?Bannana clock?!BANNANA CLOCK!HES GONE LOOKING AT HIS FAVOURITE DINOSAUR?Don't worry Strawberry Clock we will find him or he will probably get eaten by M.R Tyranosarus!anyway lovely vid i cant wait till the lost world

fzille