Reviews for "Jurassic Park Clock Style"

AWESOME

Don't let the bad reviews get your down. This was quality, and was also hilarious. I can't wait for the lost world clock style! w00t. Keep up the good work fellow clock.

I love Clock crew movies

I've heard some racist crap in my days but these MOTHER FUCKING CLOCK CREW HATERS have reached a new level of racist!
WHO THE FUCK FUCKING CARES OF ONE CLOCKS RETARDED MISTAKE IT DOES'NT MEAN ALL CLOCK MOVIES SUCK!
These ppl who hate clock movies are just 50 year old virgins who can't make Flash or have sex.So they take out their anger on these GREAT award worthy movies!
Truly a work of art.
and to all those clock haters
GET A MOTHER FUCKING LIFE GET SEX LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY TO A FUCKING COW AKA YO MOMMAS AND STOP THE FUCKING RACIST REMARKS YOU STUPID ASS COCK SUCKERS!!!!!!!

Compys!

One of the funniest Jurassic Park parodies right there.

LOL

That is friggin funny. Especially when John Hammond (forgot clock name) says, "**** you Strawberry, **** you." XD

Funny as hell

This is so funny, it's my favourite flash.
Who is banana clock? I think it could be either Nedry or Gennaro but I don't know.
I don't know if you were planning this but it's more like the book than the film, (e.g Hammond dieing and Muldoon surviving, Wu as a main character, so on.)

Ace-of-Spades-Clock responds:

Yes, the cartoon is supposed to follow the book rather than the movie. Banana Clock wasn't really supposed be any particular character, but I guess he is sort of like Nedry here. Thanks for pointing that out, and I'm glad you enjoyed the cartoon!

Hank