Reviews for "Jurassic Park Clock Style"

L337 ANIMATION

OMFG another sucessful roject from a clock artist! That was truely great and i think has topped Milkclocks 'milks world 2' for my number 1 fav flash on newgrounds WELL DONE, dont like bad reviews get you down jsut that people arent open minded... CAN'T WAIT FOR LOST WORLD

clocks are retarded

how did the clock craze start up anyway? I dont get it. They are clocks for fuck sake. how is it that they have human like qualities and how can they: talk, move, see, hear, and do many other things when they have no physical features needed to do any of these things? THEY ARE CLOCKS FOR GODS SAKES!!! THE ONLY THING A CLOCK CAN DO IS GO TICK TOCK TICK TOCK!

And another thing; why do such good animators join a gang of losers who just bitch to everyone about how their movie they had spent a month on is blammed? Well i'll tell you why.
"IT'S BECAUSE NOBODY LIKES CLOCKS AND THE HEAD LEADERS OF THE CREW ARE GAY AND WHEN YOU JOIN THEIR SIDE BY JUST THINKING OF ANY RANDOM FOOD AND INCLUDING THE WORD "CLOCK" AT THE END,(ex Potato clock) AND MAKING IT YOUR USERNAME, EVERYONE WILL JUDGE YOU AND SAY THAT YOU ARE A HORRID FLASH ANIMATOR.

Heh

One of the only good parts was the "im clock clock" and the uncomfertable silence. im not sure if it was intended or not. The banana clock was funny too.

Ace-of-Spades-Clock responds:

No, that was not intended; but on a second view, I came to notice that, and it is kind of funny...

Nice...

More and more, Clocks are creating ambitious projects. It's good to see someone putting hard work into their movies. We'll show those anti-Clocks what we're made of even if it kills us! Good job. Make more, though!

Hahahaa

That was great, it has alot of funny scenes in it, really nice lenth, and of course best thing of all was that i was in it.