Reviews for "Dangerous"

dAMn!

What program did you use?! I mean, this is freakin' awesome! I'm not going to say it's the best ever, but it is way out of MY league.

SunnyRays responds:

just the standard photoshop

Glayd maybe... not the plug-in

well... she doesn't look asian so you better not give her an asian sounding name. The glint from her sword hilt and the unique bright highlights should inspire your name. Maybe Glayd... not the plug-in but it sounds the same. If you do make a movie, the bright highlights should be her trademark. You think its hard now trying to be original while its 'that' good... try to make the most of it. Nice touch with the subtle tribal tats by the way.

I think you should name her.....

Amy. Really good art. Good job! :]

Dropped my chin.

I duel wield in real life, pretty bad it but it feels awesome to do it and I agree that it's easy to cut yourself. Anyway your work is truly amazing , all the little details make it that much better.