Reviews for "Dangerous"

Holy. Freakin. Crap.

Loss for words here

AMAZING

I'm just...

I'm utterly wowed by your work. I'm serious. I have never seen such beautiful art. People like you make my day.

Glayd maybe... not the plug-in

well... she doesn't look asian so you better not give her an asian sounding name. The glint from her sword hilt and the unique bright highlights should inspire your name. Maybe Glayd... not the plug-in but it sounds the same. If you do make a movie, the bright highlights should be her trademark. You think its hard now trying to be original while its 'that' good... try to make the most of it. Nice touch with the subtle tribal tats by the way.

holly shit

look that face at that face so cute

cool