Reviews for "-Shin- Summer Game"

Pretty flippin sweet...

Like others have said, It is relaxing- if it's something you dig listening to on repeat.... around :45 seconds, it starts to get a bit repetitive. Which is okay about the third time... I have to say, it's hard for me to find something I like to download and listen to on the regular basis, but I can totally dig this. Excellent Job.

Shinrog responds:

that was totaly for practicing,so i have no doubt it gets annoying after a while. cant blame anyone for that =)

Perfect

Cool relaxing tune. It would sound good if it was a ringtone.

Shinrog responds:

a ringtone! finally you found a genre it would've fit to lol. too bad there's no such a genre in NG.

nice

this is a really nice song ur amazing keep making more like it

Shinrog responds:

kinda strange you say that,sience i had no experience at all while making this 1 but it seems to be the most favourited amoung my others.

i like music

this is very good and relaxing muzic

Shinrog responds:

i guess you're right,it really is relaxing.

The Portal tells no lies.

I guess this is one of the best tracks here. But than again I hadn't heard every track here. It was pretty good. Around 0:50 secs it was nice with the 8th notes and all. I think it could have used some pads in the back instead of just plucks repeating themselves. And the long note at around 1:49 was kinda eeeh for me. Hit or miss with that. Overall it was fine. Needs more complexity to be a truly top-notch trance song. But as a loop it was good.

Shinrog responds:

first of all thx for the great review. sience it was my first song ever,there was a really big possibility that i'm missing something. and about the pads-i've submitted a remake of this song so i think you'll hear it there =)