Reviews for "~'{Fire Aura}'~"

Groundbreaking

I hear this song in my dreams it's so catchy! ^_^

The first time I heard this on Music in Motion, I knew I had to download it, it;s just fantastic!

It opens up nicely with a nice beat and very simple synth, but as the song progresses it picks up and the melody that follows is so transcendent and euphoric it felt like my ears were going to explode =P

This is what I think of when I think of techno! I really cannot describe in words how much I love this piece. It has that sound and feeling of desperation and hope, it takes a hold of you and doesn't let go until the end.

That is true music, at it's finest.

Keep up the phenomenal work! :)
5/5
10/10
~Andrew

Good, All I can say is...

WHERE'S THE BASS!!! I would expect a stronger kick from an all-time top-scoring track, honestly. Still pretty good though.

EARS BLEEDING!!!

MORE!!!! *hands over headphones* I! WANT! MORE!!!!!
Amen to techno. Bravo, good sir.

WAZZUP!?!

There's only so many techno's that get my attention and you just pulled it off. I'm very inpressed that you were able to get the feel for a techno fire aura. Usually. I'm one for heavy metal or something similar. Great job making this, PM me if you make another one and I'll give it a review.
5/5
10/10

I STILL LOVE THIS

This is from Music in Motion! Woah.