Reviews for "Mad Libs 1"

This was funnier than the 2ed one.

"You took all the humdingers out of my trick-or-treat bag!"

Or "He farted up the courage to WAN! WAN! WAN!"

These things are funny like bad Engrish^__^

Sweet Sweet Sega Genesis sounds.....

OMFG!

"...And you'll have to screw the cat for a whole century!"

This was great... a little messed though. I'm glad the later versions work better.

lol!!!!!!!!!!1

just keep typing in dirty words and your bound to get something funny

Hilarious game! Here is mine-

Adam Sandler woke up with a jolt of fear. There was something at the foot of his bed. It was Cheesy. It smelled of Granola bars. He couldn't see more than a Banana shaped figure but it's breath sounded of a Synthesis. Adam Sandler pulled his Patrick Star sheets over his butt as he tamed up the courage to Moo. "What do you want?" he asked in a flavory voice. The huge figure hissed in reply. "I want all of your Chocolate!" Adam Sandler ripped the covers off his butt. There stood Phoebe his disgusting sister. "I WANT THEM NOW!" she Clanked. "You took all of the White house out of my trick-or-treat bag! So hand over the Chocolate or I'm telling Mom and you'll have to kill the dog for a whole second!"
That was morbid.

I couldn't stop laughing over what I wrote heres the Story-

Tom Cruise woke up with a jolt of fear. There was something at the foot of his bed. It was Sexy. It smelled of Butter Fingers. He couldn't see more than a Apple shaped figure but it's breath sounded of a Tractor. Tom Cruise pulled his Squidward sheets over his Penis as he tamed up the courage to Meow. "What do you want?" he asked in a sexy voice. The huge figure hissed in reply. "I want all of your Chocolate!" Tom Cruise ripped the covers off his Penis. There stood Sexy his Sexy sister. "I WANT THEM NOW!" she Boomed. "You took all of the Pineapples out of my trick-or-treat bag! So hand over the Chocolate or I'm telling Cheese and you'll have to torture the cat for a whole hour!"
That was morbid.

Cheese is the name I call my dad because he has a cheese hat