Reviews for "Mad Libs 1"

Hahahah, this game is awesome! I love the stories it creates.
Mine is: Nicholas Cage awoke with a jolt of fear. there was something at the foot of his bed. It was beautiful. It smelled of tacos. He couldn't see more than a banana-shaped shadowy figure. but its breath smelled like flying carpet. Nicholas Cage pulled his Kanda sheets over his pupil as he fried up the courage to yell "What do you want?" he asked in a sad voice. The boring figure hissed its reply: "I want all of your chocolate!". Nicholas Cage yanked the covers off his pupil . There stood Jade, his nerdy sister. "I WANT THEM NOW!" She f*cked. "You took all the pandas out of my trick-or-treat bag, so hand over the chocolate or I'm going to tell Nona and you'll have to sing the parrot for a whole second!"
Best thing ever. Great job, sir.

N/a

And you'll have to fuck the cock for a whole hour!

awsome game!

read my story: Oj Simson awoke with a jolt of fear. there was somthing at the foot of his bed. It was stinky. It smelled of gummy bears. He couldnt see more than a plum shaped figure. but its breath smelled like crawling. Oj pulled his Bender sheets over his pelvis. As he jumped up the courage to say aaaaoooga. What do you want he said in a wet voice. The slimy figure hissed its reply. I want all of your mints! Oj yanked the covers off his pelvis. There was cindy, his rubbery sister. I WANT THEM NOW! SHE FARTED. You took all the skies out of my trick or treat bag. So hand over your mints or ill tell mom. And youll have to roll the dog for a whole hour.

pretty good

they come out really funny

cool game

the game is very funny.you can make some very funny stories