Reviews for "Dog Kombat"

LOL!

BLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!! ONE HELL OF A FUNNY MOVIE NICE MK MUSIC AND I SPOTNICK SAYS YOUR SOLE IS MINE! LOL SO FUNNY I KRACKED UP ON THIS CARTOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS CARTOON DESERVES A 20/out of 10

AND THATS THE BOTTEM LINE CAUSE STONE PIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s YO SOLE IS MINE LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the winner is?

That was a great film one of the best I have seen on this site.To bad new grounds didn"t have a online awards show because this would win best picture.Keep on making films like the"s and you never know maybe you will be on the big screen someday.Hey if tom Green can do it anyone can!

That was some funny shint.

OMG that was great. Too bad that isn't eligible for an oscar.

The favorite animator on new grounds!!!

This flash animation just shows you the greatness of creativity this man has... make animations forever!!!

Was it really THAT good... I dunno

I gave it a 10 because techno is my weakness and... well..... the background music appeased me....