Be a Supporter!

TK- "Strike Anywhere" p3

rated 3.35 / 5 stars
Share Links:

Click on an icon to vote on this!

Credits & Info

May 8, 2003 | 9:29 PM EDT
  • Daily 5th Place May 10, 2003

If you liked this, check these out!

Author Comments

This episode of Tony Kaufman is about "Fear As a Means of Control"

(this is the third, final segment of the episode.. it won't make much sense if you don't watch the beginning first)
(the first segment is here)
audio quality had to be turned waaaaay down to fit 5 meg limitations

It comments about world politics and the school system's reaction "safety issues." It speaks against absurd beauracracy.

it was written before the president decided to bomb iraq.

please actually view this before voting on it... (i spent a long time on this a feel that the message is important)

some people have complained about the sound quality. good quality versions can be found at :)



Rated 4.5 / 5 stars


Very interesting.

Hmmm... thanks.

The rating's down there.



Rated 0.5 / 5 stars

Blam this piece of shit, seriously...

Dude, don't animate about politics. As far as childish school politics it really doesn't matter, but I watched your first one and it's too controversial to be the 1% of the Nation who are fucking idiots when it comes to war putting movies out against the other 99%. How did this piece of shit get 5th? Only 5 movies got entered today or what? Don't waste your time, blam this piece of shit and go play Ronin instead.


Rated 4 / 5 stars

not half bad..

it was good but the drawings were sometimes a little sloppy. but seeing as you drew alot of diferent characters it was understandable.

ps: lol i think the humor was well suited but the quality of the sound hurt when the old lady died, !there is a fire in the building lol!


Rated 4 / 5 stars


god some parts were just so damn anoying, and boring, but others weren't that bad and this probably took a while to make so... 8


Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

my so-called life in orwell's 1984

i've enjoyed the previous episodes, and this one is no different...very very good...even though the art isn't the best, the dialogue and the content make up for it...along with the character development
on a side note, two things:
1)i really dislike girls like wendy...heh...she's too goody goody and oblivious
2)how come one of the staff looks like iggy pop?
keep up the excellent work and continue using flash as a social commentary

cheers, there's a fire pants