A rather meh game for being made in three hours, not a waste of time though. I like the idea!
Try to raise the medal scores as they are too few
decent. maybe add some sound effects next time?
also, some suggestions:
1) lives system: 3 lives at default. if the player collects a heart, they will gain one life.
2) coins: dashes forward onto the right of the screen once every 10 to 15 seconds. if the player collects one, they gain one coin.
3) more obstacles: one could be a bomber plane, which throws bombs from above and moves at a moderate speed.
4) various difficulties: easy mode - less bombs spawn, yet lesser coins or hearts do too. regular mode - exactly how the game goes. hard mode - more bombs spawn, and new obstacles that are even harder to avoid. more coins or hearts spawn during this difficulty.
5) more medals - Easy-Going: gain 1,300 points on easy mode, Bomb-Avoiding Newbie: gain 5,000 points on easy mode, Dodged Out: gain 2,000 points on regular mode, Bomb-Avoiding Novice: gain 6,750 points on regular mode, Raging Torpedo: gain 3,500 points on hard mode, Bomb-Avoiding Master: gain 12,000 points on hard mode, Cash Cow: earn 100 coins
Very strange game