As others have said, I also think this game has potential. I have listed things that you need to fix.
- The ball should only spawn when the game is started
- The ball sometimes gets stuck inside sprites. Tune the collision a bit more.
- When someone scores, the ball should reset to the middle position, where it will move towards the player that lost a point
- Some different music tracks would help too
- Make a pop animation or something for the ball when it's a game over, same with when you score.
- Instead of keys, maybe it would help to put in some buttons to change character instead
- The ball is stuck in the same rotation through the game. Make it rotate as it bounces to provide more realism
- This isn't just a pong game, this is power man's pong game! Instead of just playing it as a normal pong game why not spice things up and add things like powerups or obstacles?
- Background gets boring after a while. Maybe switch to a random background each game? An animated background would be nice too.
- Enemy has the same movements, always predictable. Maybe make a simple ai system? You can message me if you need help with that.
These are my opinions, but again it's your game. Hope this helped.