Here is my feedback and ideas for you:
- When I have a certain strength, I don't want to fight low grade mobs anymore. Maybe make some system where I can skip them (auto escape) when below a certain threshold.
- I would like to see opponent stats (hp etc.). As well as their strengths /weaknesses. This way you can make different items useful in different parts of the game.
- The above could become part of the story as well. I want to learn how to defeat the necromancer etc. Mabey add secrets/ things to discover.
- Right now the game is very linear. So that makes is like a hack&slasher but it is still turn-based. Reconsider this.
- Sometime it is not clear who in my party will attack first. I.E. I select attack for the mage first, but she attacks second.
- Mabey make 1 item use per round extra. Now I use a potion to get hit again. I want to use a potion and still attack.
- Mabey tweak some overall numbers.
- Someone mentioned hotkey binding. Right now when you press escape, you get a menu where you can select things. This doesn't work neatly. You have to click on everything in the hierarchy. Just test is, you'll understand.
- Expanding on the above, gameplay-wise there are thing that with some thought can change the feel of the game drastically. Like make it easier to navigate menus etc.
- Why add save spots, when you can save everywhere when not in battle?
- When clicking on the map, the white square is a bit big.
Music is all right, graphics are easy on the eyes. It is a cool solo project.
Are you sure you want to make it turn based? Or maybe make it play more like Tibia.
I understand this would be a big change, and make a lot of work obsolete. So maybe for the next project. The game has potential, will check again.