Jam game made in 3 days for Ludum Dare 44 and polished after as a webgame release!
# PROTECT YOUR TREASURE
You're the king of the skeletons!
You start as a small Skull, but eager to protect and shelter its gold against every single looter that dares to march into your pit!
What better defense than your mighty bones? Settle bone turrets, bone walls and bone bombs; against the armies of the human king.
- WASD to move
- Right mouse click to shoot
- Left mouse click to build and upgrade turrets
- Pressing Spacebar on Upgrade panel will upgrade your turret.
- Pressing V on Upgrade panel will deconstruct your turret.
- Pressing Escape during dragging a deployable will cancel it.
- P or Escape for Pause.
- Press 1 for placing bombs
- 2 for placing walls
- 3 for placing turrets.
- Programming: Jesús Perez @oultrox
- Art: Orlando Guevara @veryeviltomato
- Sound mixing and editing: Marcel Antonorsi
Although we did not produce the sound samples, our team member put great work into mixing the audio samples into good quality SFX.
Special thanks to www.freesound.org for its wonderful platform and all of those brilliant people who produced the following items: https://pastebin.com/HP2ZCDLm
Also special thanks to Kevin MacLeod for the exposure of his great work: AngloAzulu.