This game is a really early pre-alpha build I am guessing? That being said, it will need a lot of cleaning up before it starts to look better (and hopefully that can be submitted for people to review and give feedback on as well.)
- Kind of fun to play but can be frustrating
- The background moves while you move, do not see that too often, looks good
- There is a lack of any music, sound effects, or background noise at all
- Clunky controls, there are times you can be a few pixels off and still kill the enemies or you end up hitting a ceiling that you cannot see and die.
- Background graphics are really obvious rips as they are not cleaned up at all and just seem messy
- The end level icon seems pretty unfitting for the game
- Character's standard pose seems really strange and like they are only looking downward the whole time
Hope this review helps and that in the future, you two can improve a lot on your game.