how to find avery
how to find avery
good game so far, found a bug in the crafting menu where it makes items you put into it disappear. and they don't show up in map like you dropped them
This is really well done for the most part. The writing isn't terrible, and the tile based movement is pretty cool!
+I really liked the town and that you had pictures for every character.
+I liked the turn based combat with many options0
+ the 'Baldur's Gate'ish inventory system.
+Nice art style, gives everything a softness
- Inventory management is pretty ridiculous, magic up some means to teleport or sell excess goods to the house?
-Why o why do I get all this gear and only one damn person to put it on? The sword maiden and the gun girl just get tore up with no armor on.
-Jesus this first dungeon is really long. I found one girl and went to take a break to restock, but nope, you're quitting the quest or something. Uh, ok.
Pretty good start and well flushed out. I have a few suggestions if you'd like to hear them.
1. Given that you collect so many weapons and equipment, it would be nice to be able to upgrade all the members of your team. To keep the picture resources low, you can grant weapon classes, so that only some can use swords and others can use wands. (so far, I'd only suggest the Elf use a wand)
2. Give the Elf Healer some more value. I traded the Sword Sister for the elf and had a healer that kept dying.
3. Have 1 reserve girl, like a girl that's just tagging along and will jump in if one is unable to fight. With that, people can feel freer to customize and try out new team styles and can explore finding the right team for each adversary.
4. Can you add another merchant on the second basement, somewhere near the middle? Inventory management was an issue, and it was kind of annoying to go all the way back to the merchant to buy another Pheonix feather and clear up some space.
5. I like your tile/turn-based design, however, the tiles are pretty big when you want to travel a large area. Might I suggest a tiled minimap for course plotting when you want to backtrack a complete hallway? Or perhaps an arrow pad feature?
I'm sorry if that sounds mean. All in all, you made a wonderful game and I am looking forward to how it progresses.
EDIT: Played it again to test out some things I wasn't able to earlier and found a bug... Halfway through the second game, the crafting inventory started to eat my items when placed in the right half... I cannot say for sure, but it did start and was 100% accurate for happening if the menu opened on black tiles (between the walls)
Thanks for your comments.
version0.2 is available on newgrounds now.
We found that too much things need to be improved.
But time for each updates is limited.
So what we can is make this game better step by step.
1.FIco triste que só dá para ficar eternamente na masmora
2.Eu entendo,mas, um porrada de itens para uma só pessoa usar é fogo
3.Se eu perder numa batalha tem alguma cena?
4.Sistema de niveis, precisa