Ok. So, the game is great. Thanks for your work. (Only 4.5 stars because only one ending.)
Here some suggestions:
1. Don't just give all medals with that ghost. Just don't. You could make him say something like "I found a note. It says: \"If you're missing a medal press up-up-down-down-left-right in the menu.\". It does not make sense to me.".
2. If we are heading to hell at the end it would be cool to make player think that they deserve it. The devil-girl could judge the player. For example she could say something like "there was the crow looking for crops for her children. now they're hungry". Or you could came up with something even worse.)
3. The conductor gave us a ticket, but she didn't take souls from us. (They still in the inventory.) That's weird. (Or is it not?)
4. Now some technical suggestions. I understand that it is probably hard to implement these, so that's fine as it is but I should write them too. It would be nice to have a "fullscreen" option, an ability to change controls and hotkeys for inventory, map and notes.
5. Why do we need pictures and messages?
P.S. By the words "newgrounds version" and "window size" option I suggest there's a downloadable version out there. Where can I download?