what are the purple elfs spots to weaken her
what are the purple elfs spots to weaken her
A few points of mechanical critique this time around:
1) After some careful measurements, I've come to the conclusion that you gain +0.1% per pearl banked rather than the +1% advertised.
2) Qs aren't measured fractionally, which gives the game a very different feel once you get past the Q threshold - and not a better feel, I think. It is less enticing to sit for several minutes waiting to see 3Q become 4Q than it is to watch 3.72T become 3.73, 3.74, 3.75, etc. This is pure aesthetic though, and is a smaller issue than...
3) To use an example: When I go to upgrade a girl who's upgrade would cost 1Q, and I have 1Q banked, I am unable to determine exactly how much the upgrade costs and exactly how much I have banked. The game seems to have trouble telling at this stage as well, because it will always allow me to make a purchase under those circumstances; however, this more often than not seems to send my Willpower Banked deep into the negatives, preventing me from purchasing anything while I gradually dig myself out of a debt I shouldn't have been able to get myself into. Additionally, this debt is always a very long number with no letter so it's hard to tell at a glance how much progress if any is even being made, so once more just like with gradually watching 3Q in the hopes I'll see it turn to 4Q, so too must I wait for the number that's probably something like -200T gradually turn positive without any real idea of how long I'll be waiting.
4) Similarly, if a girl's Upgrade Cost is measured in less than Q, while I have 1Q or more banked, then my banked Willpower won't decrease until I make a purchase measured in Q - that is to say, if I have 1Q banked, I can buy consecutive upgrades for 950T, 960T, 970T, 980T, and 990T even though I know for a fact those purchases together would cost more than 4Q and there wasn't enough time for me to make up the 3Q+ difference between Willpower Banked and the collective cost of the upgrades. Curiously, this isn't the case for upgrading the mouse or the spiral.
5) In previous versions, summon girls were far too cheap to upgrade relative to the bonuses they provided, but the current version has I think overcorrected - seeming to make all girls but especially summons more expensive, reaching costs measured in Q hundreds of levels earlier than in previous versions.
All of this combines to make the game slow to an absolute crawl once all girls have their upgrade costs measured in Q - which isn't a huge deal for a clicker game, it should happen eventually, but it's happening around the 85k level mark. Where in previous versions reaching 100k was possible in a not-insignificant session, and reaching 300k was the work of a couple weeks on and off, now 100k seems like it's just going to be forever out of reach.
I currently have 49000 pearls and 84829 levels. My best summon is lvl 1459 and favorited, and it will take ~25 minutes to earn enough Willpower to level to 1460. Assuming that the increased earning from that level is enough to offset the increased cost to gain the level after that (which I know it won't be, so all of this will take even longer), it would still take nearly 9 months from this point to reach lvl 100k, and that's assuming I clicked to level her up every 25 minutes for that whole time, which I do not plan on doing for multiple reasons. Even cheating with an autoclicker accelerates the process to 98 seconds per level, which would still take a solid 20 days of clicking the "level up" button twice every three minutes. It's just not feasible.
(And none of that is "9 months in-game", or "three weeks in-game", it's real-time. I don't really have an issue with the in-game clock advancing "60 seconds" per 36 seconds of real-time, since that's at least consistent across all the in-game clocks unless you use clicks to speed up a girl, and that makes them dependable enough for my purposes. I'm just mentioning it to clarify that I'm not using the in-game clocks as my measure of how long it would take me to reach that last achievement.)
The reason i've got 49000 pearls at all is because I figured that even at the lower Will Bonus per Pearl, I'd still increase my earning rate faster than sitting waiting to upgrade girls at this point. I'm currently at a point where I can see about +3.5% growth (+350 pearls) with ten minutes of effort, miles better than what I can get even with autoclicking as described above. I'm probably going to reach 100k pearls before 100k levels, and that feels...problematic.
is there any way to make the halloween event replayable? mine opened then before I went forward with the "yes" option my browser froze and i closed it.
That is odd; the code which saves the game shouldn't run in the middle of a scene so if the game crashed at the start of the scene, it should let you redo the scene. I'll have to check the code on that.
I wish there were more hairy girls, like Candice
3 Things id like to be adjusted/added:
1) Please make it somehow possible to use the 25-lvl steps while leveling up when there would be mindbreakings inbetween. its so annoying to have the mindbreaking animation when you have all pictures and clothings unlocked.
2) The time after a mindbreaking game takes very long. Maybe make it skippable via left-click?
3) Id love some feet in the game :P
How does the last fight with that elf girl (Red) work? I just cant win it though.