Notice: Many browsers are beginning to disable or hide the Adobe Flash plugin, in preparation for its
end-of-life in December 2020.
If you are experiencing problems playing Flash content, please consider installing our official Newgrounds Player
to continue enjoying this content indefinitely.
This is a turn-based tactical soccer for two players. Whoever scores 2 goals, wins!
- Initially, there are two players on each team: a striker and a defender.
- Strikers walk shorter but kick longer, while defenders walk longer and kick shorter. Any player can move in 8 directions and can’t enter the tiles of the goal.
- To add more players, it is needed to click on the bench of your team. This will give you one more player, but your turn will be over. The maximum number of players is 10.
- When a player possesses the ball, he may kick it or pass it to another player of his team. The pass can be done only diagonally to a player two tiles away.
- Also, it is only possible to keep the ball for 3 turns. In the 4th turn, the player must kick it. The counter will be reset every time the ball is kicked or passed.
- The player scores when the ball reaches the tiles of the goal.
- When a goal is scored, both teams will lose every added player and keep the initials striker and defender.
- To win, the team must score 2 goals.