I can see this maybe taking off if there are some changes to the overall quality.
1. Your sense of color is TOO colorful. Everything is vibrant and throws your attention everywhere BUT where it should be.
2. Old anime tropes work if they're not painfully done. The hot headed boys calmed down by motherly ear pulling was worthy of a heavy eye roll.
3. Overall sound quality needs heavy work. The VAs can sound good if they practice so other than improving themselves their voices can work just fine. Remember sound quality varies based on distance from the viewer and objects between them (glass).
The Good Things:
1. The character designs aren't over the top or underwhelming. Given more time they'll look like they fit a very dragon quest/yuyu hakusho visual balance.
2. The world hasn't shown me anything that I feel wouldn't fit the other elements in play- so it all feels 'at home'.
3. A good handful of characters and no more is a good start. I don't feel like the focus was on too many people for a first pass.