Very good puzzle game that is not too simple and last levels are quite challenging. As a brain exercise it's great.
To have it a better experience I would liked to see more levels and a bit of a story and character design instead of just abstract objects and the few levels that there are. For instance I have seen similar games where the rooms are furnished as ancient temple, the main character looks like an archeologist and the patrolling villains are mummies or animated statues. Despite this game having as good gameplay and possibly even smarter puzzles, I cannot give this a higher score then to a game that has it's visuals, characters and storytelling done.
1) Experienced cases where the enemies would glitch through walls / pierce barriers or even exit the playing field. This made the game easier in most cases but could also cause some levels to be incompletable.
2) It would be nice to indicate that the wasd keys could be used to control instead of the arrow keys
3) Noticed some lag between inputs affecting the action on screen which could cause one to get killed
4) It would be good to note that space bar is used to bring up a help menu which includes the important key "R" for restart (I didn't know about that when I got stuck on Level 22 or Level 23)
5) Hitting Q to return to the menu had a slow response to the point I wasn't sure if it was working or not...
6) After finishing Level 24, there was a bit of delay before returning to the front page which gave the impression that game hung.
However, overall an interesting and fun puzzle game.
The game is pretty straight forward and overall is quite simple and fun. Throughout the game, though, the enemies kept getting stuck in walls or pierced through them, killing me instantly. While when the enemies getting stuck did let me win easily, it took away some difficulty, and having the enemies piercing through walls to kill me was irritating, especially on the harder puzzles. However, this didn't happen in every level to where I wanted to stop, it did happen a decent amount of times though. But I still really enjoyed this game, no major problems, keep it up!
Very cool little game! The rotation controls are intuitive and always instinctively work the way you'd expect. I can see this being quite addictive. :)
- I'd also like a music on/off control.
- A death animation could be cool rather than the immediate reset
- I glitched through level 13 by spinning a parallel flow block while the "ghost" was just between in and out. I'm sure this timing/bounding issue could be exploited on all the level
overall, the design is pretty cool. very entertaining once you understand the controls.