A quick little horizontal-scrolling shoot-em-up. Decent graphics and smooth gameplay.
Having only a few enemy types and no power ups does get a bit monotonous though.
Notes for the Dev:
1. The actual game box is kind of tall, with the game centered vertically between letterbox-style black bars. Why?
2. Since machine gun is unlimited ammo and there is no reason to stop shooting, why not just make it auto-fire? Why do I need to keep the F key pressed the whole time I'm playing? What if I wasn't able to find something heavy to put on the F key and actually had to keep my finger there the whole time? Oh the humanity!
3. The font on the controls screen is kinda funky. Let's just say I spent some time looking for the backwards-E key so that I could launch some missiles. I will never get that time back. Oh the humanity!
4. I wish the player character moved a little faster. It's hard to dodge and hard to get in front of some baddies fast enough to shoot them down. Or maybe that's intentional as part of the difficulty?
5. I like way you let the player character go slightly off the bottom of the screen, but why doesn't it do the same at the top? There are certain baddies at the very top of the screen that I can't quite reach. Oh the humanity!
6. At the end game screen, it says "You Loose" in big bone letters. Is there some way I can get a wrench or something to tighten that down?
PS For some reason, my graphic in the game is the clouds that appear when you shoot down the red planes.
Cool but at the same time very bland, maybe try different enemies instead of the same ones through out the game?