I liked this, but the animation feels a bit unpolished. As an animator, however, you have a lot of potential, so keep it up!
The recognition of my potential is appreciated :), but aside from perhaps length, I'm not sure what you feel was "a bit unpolished" about the animation. Some specific details would help.
Ok, I find this mediocre.
#1: The animation is not that smooth, make it more smooth please.
#2: It could be longer.
#3: There was not really any exciting parts, at least make more surprise parts instead of just 1.
#4: At least make the Sound effects higher quality and less overused.
#5: At least choose a less overused madness song.
And that's all i have to say kthxbye
Sorry you didn't like this very much. As for your points.....
1) Not that smooth!? You must've been viewing this through a slow device (which I know from experience can badly hinder quality).
2) I agree, but offline obligations took up much more time than I expected, or I otherwise would've put in more.
3) While this wasn't exactly meant to be surprising, it would be nice to know what you found "exciting" above all else here.
4) Each gun fired had different sounds, so nothing was "overused". Not sure how to increase the quality when (at least on their own without background music) they play really well.
5) The music isn't actually used that much these days (though used to be more often included); it's actually been ages since I saw any new entry use it. The track is also fucking epic.
10 years of improvement
K A P P A
Thanks Gabe! The feeling is mutual, and I can definitely say the same for you from the first "Madness Streak" to your parts for Spaderz's "Madness Goreification" collab. Fun fact; you're the only NG user I can think of aside from myself who's had at least one Madness Day submission every year (one of which was when we worked on your "Madness Ultimate Collab 4" for 2010), even if some of your pieces came on September 20th, 21st, or 23rd.
Not bad, too short.