So this is Beta1 of our new free 100% open-source cross-platform WebGL/HTML5 video game. Please try it and post any bugs or suggestions for improvement to this webpage. The full game project including source code and all resources are downloadable as a compressed ZIP on the game's title screen (disk icon on lower-left).
The are two outstanding issues with the game as of now:
(1) There is no audio on Google Android Chrome browser.
(2) The player to ghost collision detection is not 100% perfect.
This game represents 2 weeks of work, so be kind with your comments. Might not be the best Pac-Man game ever made, but we did our best! Everything is finished including the new high score name input which supports keyboard and mouse/touch.
Game *should* work on the following browsers:
- Windows 10, 8.x, 7 Edge, Firefox, Chrome, & Opera
- Linux Firefox & Chrome
- Android Firefox & Chrome(no audio?)
Please remember this IS a beta test version:
- You can press [Shift]+[L] to skip level
- You can press [Shift]+[C] to clear high scores screen
- BONUS: Secret code "4777" will show ghost return home logic
We will be starting our next WebGL/HTML5 game in about 1 week...
Video Game Design Studio www.16BitSoft.com