Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
HTML5 version of Faraway: Puzzle Escape. Game feature first 6 levels of the game. For full game please download app version, on iOS or Android, instead where first 9 levels are free.
Play game on iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1202839666?mt=8
Play game on Android: https://goo.gl/8fv9Jh
It was alright. Not great PC material.
If you want to read the notes again, use the menu while in that level.
Game has a very nice graphics and music. The difficulty starts incredibly easy, but gets harder as game progresses and at least one if not two secret in each level is very hard to find, providing a wide spectrum of challenge. I liked that story was told trough letters found as secrets.
Generally this game had potential to get 5 stars, but here come some things that made it a less enjoyable then it could have been and lower the score:
- This game is just a demo. Since some people upload whole free games here, a demo, no matter how good a game is, deserves a -0.5 star at least.
- Full game available for mobiles only -0.5 star. I am into PC gaming and dislike mobile gaming. Not going to buy the full game on mobile sorry, could have bought it on a PC if it were possible trough and some other issues mentioned below would be fixed. -0.5 star.
- Vertical screen that is not like a normal person views the world. I understand that game is meant for mobiles, but mobile games can be played by holding device horizontally right? Actually a game this beautiful could benefit from a full screen mode enormously, but since it is made for vertically held mobiles it was obviously not even not considered. -0.5 star for this.
- The secret letters can only be found once. Why can't it be that they are found again each time you replay a level? What if I want to read them again? This is probably my biggest issue with this game. -0.5 star.
- Game has beautiful graphics, but no animated mouse cursor. Of course not needed for mobile games, but PC version would benefit from an animated cursor, not the plain white arrow obstructing the beautiful views -0.5 stars.
Game could also benefit from a little intro story, but I am not reducing score for "what if" things, just suggesting.
Total experience score. 2.5 stars.
This game is quite good. My only suggestions for improving the game:
* Let's face it: In games like this we have to click everywhere in order to find everything. Many times after a click the game will move forward to a new spot, so then i'll have to go back to finish searching the first place. It's a bit irritating
* What's up with all the clay-pots? I think none of them had anything inside.. still it made me feel like a vandal destroying these ancient pots...
Pretty great, I would only enjoy it a bit more if we had an avatar character we could move around ourselves. Great puzzles though.
I love these kind of games. There are actual puzzles AND a plot/story. AND it's free for smartphones! I'll surely download it and play it through.
A Zombie Survival Roguelite
Explore the mysterious dungeon in this idle RPG.
2D Top-down Shooter focused on bullet blocking mechanics.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.