No! Just, NO!
1. You are covering matters far too deep to be said in a flash game. FOR CHRIST'S SAKE I DON'T NEED TO BE TOLD THAT I'M GOING TO PURGATORY FOR NOT GOING TO CHURCH! As if that someone is going to purgatory simply because he doesn't go to church on some random day while people in Iran are convincing children to blow themselves up! Ecuminical matters should not, and should never be, ANY form of entertainment!
2. Moving on, the game itself is totally circular! No matter what button you press, you finish eventually. There is nothing to see in the room she was killed in, so what's the point of adding a search? Pointless. Even if you did find an item...
3. ...You can't keep it any way because you made the whole experience last a few seconds! SORT IT OUT! Tie all the games together, And DON'T make another seires which can only be CALLED a seires because someone made EXTREMELY short games which could simply fit into one!
I think i may get a complaint about this but I have checked the guidelines and am totally safe. So overall:
1. BACK OFF FROM RELIGION! IT IS NOT ENTERTAINMENT!
2. DO IT WELL AND MAKE IT WORTHWILE! DON'T USE FANCY ACTIONT SCRIPT TO COVER A GAME WHICH IS FLAWED!
3. MOST OF ALL, MAKE IT A SINGLE GAME! NOT A SERIES THAT IS AS LONG AS ONE MOVIE!
You sure do sound mad, but thats ok, thanks for the input, remember its just a cartoon not real life.
I thought it ran to short
I didn't really like the graphics,because it looked so fake.You could have made it scarier,and alot more gross.Plus to make it really sick,you could have added more effects,and maybe something jumping out somewhere.Like when he was searching the room,you could have made the demon come back,and scare him badly,before leaving one last time out of the room.That would have added better ratings I think,and when you went out into the lobby,you could have added people screaming,after he told the female about the demon incident.
OMG. Scared me so hard.
OMFG!That was so scary!Don't go to the sobbing sound!